Provides first-level support to customers and branch staff for all aspects of Deposit Services. Provides workforce support to all Deposit Services staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.
- Provides professional internal and external customer service
- First line support to answer and route main line calls
- Assist internal and external customers with account related questions and issues
- Provides first-line support for Deposit Operations systems and functions
- Performs level I clerical tasks as outlined
- Monitors support emails from website and distributes to appropriate individual
- Provides backup for Deposit Services staff when necessary
- Keep current on all required training
It is the responsibility of all employees to make all reasonable efforts to identify suspicious cash activity which may be associated with customer attempts to avoid the reporting requirements of the BSA or government or federal tax reporting, as well as potential money laundering resulting from criminal / illegal activities. All suspicious activity, regardless of the amount involved in the transaction, must be reported to a supervisor or Branch Manager for further investigation and possible reporting by the Bank Secrecy Officer to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
No director, officer, employee, or agent who reports a suspicious transaction under the requirements of the BSA may notify any person involved in the transaction that the transaction has been reported.
Each employee of the bank shall be required to complete Bank Secrecy Act / Suspicious Activity training periodically which is commensurate with the duties of their position.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; College degree preferred
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience with online and mobile banking desired
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail in order to maintain high level of data integrity
- Proficient computer skills required
- Pleasant disposition which gives a positive image of the bank to customers and prospects
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Regularly required to talk or hear; frequently required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects tools or controls. Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Depending on location and time of year, extreme high and low temperatures within the building will be experienced.