- August 25, 2021
Innovative and courageous business and operations leader, able to sync people, purpose, processes and profitability to achieve meaningful and impactful outcomes. Consistently sought after to build and enhance infrastructure and teams within small to middle-market companies to create a best in class customer experience.
Chief Operations Officer
Mountain Capital Partners
Durango, Colorado December 2017 to January 2021
Responsible for the direction and oversight of the company’s collection of resorts located in Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Texas, including Purgatory Resort, Arizona Snowbowl, Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort, Pajarito Mountain, Hesperus Ski Area, Nordic Valley Ski Resort, and Spider Mountain Bike Park.
● Manage $55mm top line revenue organization
● Responsible for 10,000 + acres of private and public land use
● Responsible for 2,000 employees
● Mitigate risk through ski patrol and other risk management tools
● Resorts currently scoring in the top tier of customer satisfaction
● Planned, built and launched first ever chairlift served mountain bike park in Texas on private lands including installation of
$2mm in infrastructure